Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Like.....Love...No....I don't know!


Ok as y'all know if you read this or just talk to me at school and such know that i like a new boy. Well I really like this boy like i mean i think i REALLY like him. The whole grade difference is a new thing for me...i've always liked boys who are in the same classes or at least same grade as me. I kinda hate to admit it but i've been trying so hard to impress him! i've dressed up, talked to him, flirted and well i don't know what else to do! I guess i do nothing just left things play out see how they all work....if he likes me he likes me if he doesn't then it'll hopefully be easy to try and get over. I should probably go now bye kiss kiss Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home