Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sweet 16....again:P

Well I had my b-day party the other night and it was a blast. Sam came over like an hour early and we had a grand time making up a special goodie bag and writing a letter.Everyone came over and we decided to have the lovely dinner. Hot dogs and hamburgers it was tres bonne. We then opened presents and I thank you all for everything I recived I love it all!! Shelby gave me a freakin awesome card it has a pic of her and I at one of our first competitions like.....6 years ago:P Sam made me a lovely video and it almost made me cry(so many good memories stuffed into 10 min!!) and all the dora stuff totally rox!! We had cake and Sam and I ate it with interesting iteams. I used a ladel and she used a spatula. We watched she's the man,bubbleboy,hoodwinked but we all fell asleep in the last one. We woke up and watched tv it was grand it was a great day. Sam didn't leave till like 3:30 lol it was great. I had a great day bye kiss kiss y'all Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home