Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm Finished!!!

OMT y'all I can't believe I finally did it! I finished my provincial like 15 min ago. I was so super worried about it and i was having so much trouble getting to sleep last night cause i was so worried and then....k i know most of y'all that read this aren't christians but i don't care. I thought hey maybe i'll read my bible to calm me down a bit so i open it up and i see this verse that i had written down in church. I flipped to that page and it said "I can do anything with HIM who gives me strenght" i'm pretty sure that's what it said and i was like omt total God moment there it was totally awesome. So I finally got to sleep and woke up and i was nervous but i wasn't really worried about it anymore. I ate my honey nuts, had a shower, got dressed and went for my test. I have to admit i held my daddy's hand while we walked to the building cause i was nervous *blush*. I got in there and kayla gagne was there taking it as well she was done in like 30 min i was like holy pooh! I finished in like 1 hour and 45 min and i was calm through the whole thing. I had forgotten some stuff but i think i did alright.K well i'm at the library right now and on my way over here for the school i bought a coffee cause it was cold out. and wouldn't you knokw i spilled it down my top. So here i am in the parking lot by the curling rink turning my shirt around which wasn't so easy because i'm wearing a v-neck sweater it was interesting and then i realised my sweater was backwards to so i was just a mess lol but now i'm ok you can so tell i'm wearing my shirt backwards though if i had a cam i'd show you but like i said i'm at the library i have to go to work soon so i'll let y'all stop reading bye kiss kiss love y'all.
Caity(pic to be added later)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home