Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The End Of A Trilogy.

(pic is 3 of us dancers in Penticton)
So I finally finished the last book in the trilogy I've been reading. It was so good! They are deffinatly my favorite books. I was so sad when it was over though, I loved the ending but I wish there had been a bit more.Everything ended up swell in the end and I was most happy. On a different note: I went to Penticton for a dance competition. I danced really well and got a 5th in the Sean Triubhas and a 3rd in the Laddie. I was so proud! And I don't get medals anymore, with those placings I got $30, not too shabby. I'm only $5 richer though because I had to pay Jane for a pair of shorts for boot camp.
McDonald's called me back. Looks like I might be a worker in blue soon, which is a good thing and a bad thing. There are so many people that work there that I don't want to work with, but I'm sure I'll survive.I'm calling today to see about the job. Nothing else has really happend lately so I'm gonna go bye kiss kiss Caity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home