Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back In Time

<-------That is the scary man!
So today Shauna, Shayla and I went to visit Parkland! It was insane I hadn't been in there since I picked up my report card last year! We got to the parking lot and I was just about to say where are all the smokers when I remembered we weren't at Baker lol it was funny. We had a long LONG talk with Mrs Galvin, that was joyous except for the fact that we talked about math the entire time but that's ok. We also saw Lenard and OMT I can't remember her name but my french teacher from last year. We were then kicked out by Clarkston the principle,but that's ok classes were already starting and we didn't want to disterb them. Then we walked down to the embrodery place and it seemed like it took forever! After that it was to Baker park where we went on swings and my big toe was all weird and it felt SO strange! Ewww and Devon showed up at the park it was nasty. The three of us also showed ourselves through the ages MAN I WAS UGLY! but it was great.We then walked downtown and went into shoppers and looked around. Shauna and I found lots of stuff to laugh at in there and it was grand! We then had a bubble blowing competition which I won!!!It was so big that it got stuck on my sun glasses hehe.We all took our different buses home and are probably going tothe movies tonight it shall be grand. I also got my book I'm so happy. It is the last book in a trilogy and I've been waiting for it to come out for a year!!! And i have it I'm so happy!! I h2g right now bye kiss kiss
Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home