Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Monday, May 29, 2006

YC 2006!

(that is a pic i took of Jason it's blurry but you can still see the hottness!)
YC 2006 was amazing! 16000 people all praising God! Tree 63 the worship band was grand! They sang such good songs. Chris Tomlin was great so was TFK and I saw one of Audio A's last concerts! I saw Newsboys they blew me away it was so so good! And HAWK NELSON!!!!!!!!!! they were awesome. I am now in love with Jason and am going to marry him lol jksjks, but he is super hott! I got an HN hat,shirt and their new cd. I did loose all of my food money though that sucked but I got through. We now have many fun things to talk about amoungst the youth in my church and Sam and I have some new comic characters, they are Mole Man and Racket Boy! woot hehehe Sam. Great times great concerts. I'll talk to y'all later bye kiss kiss
Caity

1 Comments:

Blogger lilo said...

Dora! It was so great to see you at YC! It was amazing for sure! Yay for Hawk Nelson!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home