Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Forgetting Is Hard!


Ok so if y'all have read previous entries I have made you would know all about Devon but I'm not gonna go into that right now. Well I sorta am but not really. So I found out some more stuff about "the new Devon big jerk man" and it makes me want to forget him even more. So I decided once and for all I would forget about him! And I did for like 2 days! But then I heard a song and it was like {you are now in missing Devon gear}! it made me so mad and now I can't get the loser out of my head. I know I know I'm young and shouldn't have "feelings" like this but I do and there's nothing I can do anymore. Do anyof y'all have any thoughts on the matter PLEASE COMMENT! bye kiss kiss Caity

1 Comments:

Blogger Nav said...

Dora, I miss you. Yeah, I really do. You're pretty cool.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home