Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Baaa I'm a sheep!


This blog has absolutly nothing to do with sheep and you won't find out that I am secretly a were-sheep......I mean you didn't hear anything!
Hey ya'll how are ya'll doin? I'm doing pretty great! well almost totally I know non of you wanna hear about Devon but w/e he hasn't been at school for like 1 1/2 and I'm a lil worried that he did what he said he would do last year which was join the army as soon as he turned 16 and well his b-day was on the 2nd! :S W/E he's a big boy on to more important matters. We (me and other people in Les Miserables) went and saw another highschool in Calgary do the play and it was really good but the girl who played Cosette had so much vibrato and she sounded like a sheep and her curls shook hehe. IF ANY OF YA'LL CAN COME OUT TO CRANNY B.C FOR MAY 10-13 COME IT WILL BE WORTH THE TRIP(well i think it will be) those are the dates for our highschool drama Les Miserables it's really good and I am in it haha!Please someone come haha. what else has happend. Well my dad is doing pretty well it's great he might even be able to go to Spookane with my mom and I for my dance comp next weekend. I'm just doing really well I'm finally happy and yea life is great! But i think I'll go now i love ya'll comment will ya! bye kiss kiss
DORA!!!!the pic above is what I look like now it's a lil diff from this summer not too much though
http://photobucket.com/albums/f256/Caity_76/ there's my photbucket have a looksee

1 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Glad everything is going better. Good luck on at your dance competition (sp?)
LoveYa
Peaches

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home