Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Heather's Party


What a good night last night was! It was Heather's b-day party and we went to Pizza Hut to eat some pizza. After we were all pigs eating as much pizza as we could we noticed a really hott guy sitting with his family at the table beside ours! So we write him a note on a clean napkin!! We got Ashleys little sis to deliver it and when she did we heard all this laughter! They were all cracking up and the boy we sent it too was blushing.The mom said they were gonna bring it home and frame it haha.We have now finnished dinner and so have they. The boy and his family left and payed as they left we said bye and waved.Then when all the boys(4 brothers) got outside they all waved to us it was awesome. As we were getting ready to leave the waitress comes and hands me a note. It has his phone # and name(Dan) and it said....Sorry i didn't talk to you I'm very shy.....Call me sometime. OMT it was great hahah! We picked up a guy at Pizza Hut. Then we went to the mall and walked around a lil till the movie started. Heidi and I got hungry so I went out to get a kids pack for us to share haha. When I get out there who's at the counter? Soren Hills haha it was hilarious. So ya I had a Great time last night and that stupid Devon King is out of my mind completly!:D I'm so happy right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home