Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

West Edmonton Mall Trip


Ok I just got back from WEM and I had a blast! On Friday night we went had club with 4 other towns that was okish it was fun but boring. Saturday morning at 8 we got up got ready and went to the mall. Nothing was open when we got there lol but we got to wander around and get some breakfast(mmmmm cinimon bun!). At 10:30 we all got our choice passes and me and some friends decided to go to Galaxyland. Sam and I went on the swings first that was awesome cause I l-o-v-e the swings then we went on that arctic ice or w/e little kids roller coaster like 3 times. we then went on(i am so proud of myself for this) the Space Shot I think that's what it's called the one that goes really high then you fall. So I went on that one and I got a picture I look hilarious! Then Sam went on the big roller coaster with Becky but I don't like roller coasters very much so I watched. We then went on the boat thing that goes back and forth. Man we went on that so many times, "Hold The Boat" lol Catlin. During my time in Galaxyland I went on the Space Shot one a total of 15 times and I got to sit by hotties lots of those times lol. We then went shopping I bought a lot of stuff but I'm not going to write it all down lol. After the mall we all went to club again. It was a lot more fun this time because we all felt more comfortable around each other. We had to get in groups with our months. There was this really hott guy in my group he had a lip pearcing but it was like off the the side of his mouth and he had plugs in his ears. It was really funny because we were playing this game where the girls have to pull apart the guys. It was me against the hottie and someother guy, I was trying to pull apart their arms. I'm gonna put pics up on my msn space so go check it out maybe I'll even find a pic of the hottie lol. bye kiss kiss DORA

2 Comments:

Blogger Caity said...

i'll say something even thogh it's mine lol haha

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had fun in the mall even thought we never got to meet up o well theres always next time

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home