Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Havin' a bad day.....


I really don't like these days. I woke up late this morning and that was awesome got to sleep in cause of the strike. I get up come out to the comp/tv room sign into msn and there's like no one on. So I go to watch some tv and there's nothing on tv. so i was pretty bored but I did get to eat some yummy captian crunch I enjoyed them. So then I had a dentist appointment.I thought I had taken care of my teeth but he told me I had 3 small cavities. I got them filled right then and there and it's didn't hurt very much BUT it just kinda brings your day down a bit when you have have 3 fillings. So then I get home and watch a good movie and that was great. Then my rents got home and I got a little snappy with them and we started to argue. Then I had dance that was great cause dance makes me happy and in no time I was happy again. The day is getting a bit better but then again it's almost over. Sigh* I really miss Dev not being able to talk to him everyday has been really hard. Not being able to count on his advise has also been hard. So if anyone has been wondering why I have been a bit down lately and not my usual happy self it's just because I'm upset and worried that I'm gonna loose his friendship forever. but I should probably go now so I will leave. Talk to ya'll l8er g8er's

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well its good to hear that you day got better

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home