Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Friday, September 23, 2005

hard times


so life at the moment is interesting. my best friend hasn't been talking to me for over a week now and i didn't do anything. i sent him an email and since he's not tlaking to me i asked heather to see if he would respond or not. he said probably not then she said i thought you guys were really close and he said meh. he said all these things to me like i miss you and we should hang out when you get back(in letter's from the summer). one day on msn he even said he would move to the town i go to college in and work there so we could still be close lets see there was also i'll go to prom with you and many other things. but now i don't even know anymore. to make things even better it's like the cherry on top he's just blocked me. so i guess he no longer conciders me his.........best friend

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dora
I am so sad to hear about you and your best friend. Things will get better even if better means that they change. Love you Kiddo
Peaches

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home