Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

5 golds baby!


so i went to a dance competition in castlegar yesterday and there were only 3 girls in my class but...I won! i danced as strong as i think i ever have like it was some of the best dancing actually maybe the best dancing i've ever done. so i danced all my dances and was strong through all five and i guess the judge liked my style and all that jazz. so i got 1st in all the dances and in the end i got the trophy. so that was awesome cause i won at this competion last year too so now i have 2 trophies that look almost the same. i have now won 4 trophies for best dancer in my age group. i h2g right now though so l8er g8ers

1 Comments:

Blogger Caity said...

yay go me

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home