Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

don't i feel wanted


so get home from camp and one person is like actually happy to talk to me. i go to school and there are like 2 people who are happy to see me. i see my best friend in the hall who i haven't seen in 2 months and he basically says hi (a couple more words ) and leaves.for the first time in like over a year i don't feel like i fit in with my friends and let me tell you that sucks. i hope tomorrow goes a little better. but who knows the day isn't even half over so maybe people will actually want to tlak to me. l8er g8ers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some tymes i dont fell like i belong either but we all have our own uniquenesses soo dont worrie you will find some one out there weather it will be ur best friend or you soul mate there will be some one out there for u!!! I PROMISE!!!!(call me when u find em)

Todd

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home