Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

(this is me and carebear my roomie for the summer miss ya lots CB. and i think i see skoch in the distance can you find him llam)
ok so thanx to my sis jenn i got this idea to start a bible study in my school(thanx jenn this is a good thing llam i didn't mean for that to sound mean llam) but i changed the idea a bit but not much.
so i've been feeling like God has been telling me to do this for a while so i talked to sam and she thought it was an awesome idea. so what we're gonna do is start a pray group/descusion group where we will pray and disscuse stuff like how non christians see and think of us and how we can change this. so we decided that we were gonna call the group sidewalk because when you walk on a sidewalk you're safer then walking on the road right so when you walk with God you're A LOT safer then walking inbetween God and satan. so ya sam thought of that and we thought it was awesome so that's what it's called.
we also talked to stevie and he said he would definatly come so we have 3 for sure(counting myself) but i'm sure more people will come. so sam and i are going to tlak to mr.toyota the vice princiapal who we know will give us a room for one lunch hour a week . i'm super excited cause God is finally going to use me in my school!
i wore my "VOTE FOR JESUS" shirt today and it turned quite a few heads that made me happy i got some not so good comments but i either just kept wlaking or if it was my friends i just said i totally dissagree yadda yadda yadda i argued about it and it made me feel so good. it's a lot different going from a total christian atmosphere at camp to a secualr atmosphere at school but i think i am going on a stepping stone and i will take this little bit by little bit whatever happens is in God's hands i just hope everything works out. so if you could pray for "sidewalk" that would be awesome thanx guys l8er g8er's

2 Comments:

Blogger Skoch said...

Thats crazy awesome dddddd Do Ra

7:46 PM  
Blogger Caity said...

thanx skoch

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home