Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

CRAP


stupid stupid stupid CRAP! this is about how you can have a great day then one person ruins it. i hate it when this happens. i was having a pretty good day i was laughing,smiling, all that jazz lots of fun. but no then he had to be stupid again. i don't need this! but i can't give up right now on our friendship it was so awesome. i think this time will pass and things will be good again. we had to play football in gym again today and ouch my shoulder hurts. i can never play that game because my shoulder gives out and it sucks because my teacher won't let me not play unless i have a doctors note but i dont' have time to go to the doctor to get a note becasue i'm so busy with dance and school and youth groups and dance.o i already said that llam opps my bad. anyways.....i'm determined to do well in math so i've been doing so much work i think my brain is about to burst but i will survive HEY HEY I WILL SURVIVE FOR AS LONG AS I KNOW HOW TO LIVE I KNOW I WILL SURVIVE......i like breaking out into song.well i have looked at the clock and i am tired so i'm out l8er g8ers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home