Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Funny song


Just got in from the Isle of Skye.I'm not very big and I'm awfully shyThe ladies shout as I go byDonald where's yer troosers?
Chorus:Let the winds blow high,Let the winds blow low,Down the street in my kilt I goAnd all the ladies say helloDonald where's yer troosers?
A lady took me to a ballAnd it was slippery in the hallI was afraid that I would fall'Cause I didn't have on my troosers!
Chorus
They'd like to wed me every oneJust let them catch me if they canYe canna put the brakes on a Highland manWho doesn't like wearing troosers.
Chorus
To wear the kilt is my delight,It isn't wrong, I know it's rightThe Highlanders would get a frightIf they saw me in my troosers.
Chorus
Well I caught a cold and me nose was rawI had no handkerchief at allSo I hiked my kilt and gave it a blaw,Now you can't do that with troosers!
Chorus



This song made me chuckle a bit so i decided to share i h2g l8er g8er's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home