Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Instanbul was Constantinople!


I just had a fun night. We went to young life cause it was club tonight haha imagine that I went to youth group when it was the night to go to youth group. We sang Instanbul tonight it is a hard one I can not sing it yet but I shall practice yes practice. Three guys had to be fed baby food by three girls tongiht but the girls had to have the spoon in their mouths so it was a little hard. I'm pretty sure I'm comign to Edmonton! yay! I will be going with my youth group on November 11-14 I think or maybe to the 13th I'm not quite sure. Ya so that should be fun. It's the West Ed Mall trip and the commertial is soooo funny .haha it makes me laugh that's for sure. well I think I should go now cause it's almost time for lost YAY! so I shall put up a picture of Domonic Monoghan cause he's on Lost and he's my fav charactor. so i will talk to ya'll l8er g8er's bye bye (that's my fav pic of him SOOOOOOOOO hott!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*drool*...charlie
lol hurley's dream was sooo weird. with jin speaking english and everything i was like aaah. lol but it made me laugh. oh my gosh you're coming to edmonton! that's so cool. you shall have to visit! ttyl dora bagora

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home