Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

HEHEHE


I won in this sword finally! This dance has been my nemisis since my very first competition! But I went in there this weekend and I danced the best I have ever danced and I got gold in the sword. That also means I get $20 because my dance teacher said back in June if i win gold in the sword i get $20. So my competition was in Trail B.C and I had an awesome time. We went up yesterday and stayed the night. Shelby and I rented Robots and ate chocolate and drank pop oh we had pizza too. We also went swimming and I wore my new bathing suit. It's a bikini and I don't like bikini's but it's all we could get. I wore a shirt over top and felt much more comfortable. But I must tell you the life guard at the top of the slide was a hottie. I went to my competition yesterday lol and I won 1st in all my dances Fling,Sword,Sean Trubbis(I can't spell that one),Reel and the Hornpipe and that perfect win got me the trophy!I had a great time and loved it. There's what happend in Trail:D l8er g8er's

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to rock at the dance

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home