Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Monday, October 17, 2005

PeterPan

O Yes Peter Pan sleepover. Sam came over and we had a Peter Pan marathon. We watched Finding Neverland,Walt Disney's Peter Pan,Return To Neverland,Hook and Peter Pan (with Jeremy Sumpter hottie!!).So I have had my Peter fix for the time being. But then again I can always find time to watch Jeremy. We wrote him a letter,but we wouldn't actually send it too him. We wrote it when we were UBER hungry and it was all just random questions like...."Do you have a freak ear?" stuff like that. We also watched The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants. Man I love that movie. It usually makes me cry but not yesterday I just had no tears I guess. It is just such a good movie and book. I'm reading the 2nd one right now. If anyone wants to do something tomorrow call me k if you live here then we're the only McCaughey's in the phone book! wawoo ok I h2g right now love ya'll l8er g8ers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home