Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

SCHOOL

I really want to go back to school. I'm getting really tired of doing the same thing everyday. I miss seeing everyone cause you think you will hang out with friends while the stirke is on but really everyone just sits at home doing nothing.So here is my normal day while this strike is going on:Wake up between 9:30 & 10:30,watch tv,check to see if there's anyone to talk to on msn,maybe eat some breakfast,watch tv,go on msn,make some lunch,talk on msn,go for a walk,talk on msn,watch tv. Then my evenings are better I either have dance or youth group.So you can probably see why I want to go back to school just by looking at that day,it get's boring believe me! I haven't been writing very many long blogs lately but it's cause there's nothing to tlak about. As soon as this strike is over I will have stuff to talk about and it won't be so boring again I promise. L8er g8er's

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know strikes can lose there allure. Hope things get less boring soon.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home