Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

From Love To Hate


All you guys who said Devon was a jerk........well you were right. I'm really sorry i didnt' listen now.
yes thats precisely it,for one thing shes a really big christian and either she talks about god or hw she has no friends and its just depressing and yeah annoying and shes always crying for no reason and yeah...shes nice and all but just i dunno i guess i just had enuff of her lol
That is the reason why he is no longer talking to me. I feel like a piece a crap! Why can I never seem to keep friends? They all end up leaving! I dont' think i've ever had a real friend. I dont' know what to do tomorrow when he tells me what happend(he told someone else the stuff i just put about me)! i have to go though i can't handle this!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dora,
aww hun i'm so sorry you're going through that. but i know exactly how you feel! i wonder if i've ever really had a real friend either. they're very hard to find. i'm really sorry that things with devon didn't work out. but it's his loss cause you're fricken amazing girl! i love you so much and i made so many memories with you over the summer and whenever i'm really bummed i try to think of some of those! you should look at your quote book and have a chuckle :)
"our feet are melting"
love you lots and if you need to talk i'm here!!!cioa

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dora,
he really is a jerk to give those crappy reason to stop being your friend. You don't need people like that, you deserve so much better.
Love Ya Kid

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man thats not good to hear ive been there and its not a nice place at all. dora i'll be your friend no mater what happens cuz your cool and random and that rocks.

ps if you want me to come up and rough him up i'll get my posie on the next bus out lol

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home