Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Walking On Sunshine.....?


Well last year I was "Walking On Sunshine" with you but now it feels like the sun has turned on me. When I pass you in the hall and you glance away or turn and walk the opposite way it cuts way in to me. Was last year a happy dream for both of us or were you just using me? From best friends to strangers,people who always talked to mutes. What happend over the summer,you changed deeply,or was it me who changed?I know in our letters we both said "I miss you",I know my words were real,were yours?or were they just to keep my happy and keep the letters coming becuase they gave you something to do?
All the promises you said to me last year did you ever plan to keep them?Was I stupid to believe you?I thought you were my best friend and I yours or was that all just a mask as well?When I think about all we talked about I find it hard to believe you were just pretending to be my friend, not to mention the amount of time we talked to eachother.
Over the summer I was so happy to talk about my best friend and how he cared for me and my well being. I talked about you litterily untill people told my to shut up,I was so proud that I had finally found a really good friend that REALLY cared about me and I felt more comfortable around then any of my other friends.
I hope this happy dream turned horrible will soon take a turn for happiness once more because living with out you is like living in a box where only some people can hear me and understand me. Untill that time you are my Always and Forever. I want you to know that there will always be a special spot in my heart reserved for you. I have to tell you now I am no longer searching for the kindling to respark our friendship I'm done looking. If we are supposed to be friends you will find the spot in your heart that is waiting for me and come find your friend from last year. I'm the one you're looking for I know you can feel it......trust your heart if your friends are telling you things you didn't know about me I would choose to not listen because anything you don't know must be a lie. I love you I miss you please come searching for me. I will always be waiting but I'm no longer the one searching.Once again I love you and miss you but for now I must say good bye.
Your Maiden in distress

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There Caity girl...if he is any sort of a decent guy he will come to his sences and realize that he was being a jerk and appologize!Don't stress over it...everything should work out in the end...never stop loving him!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel your pain.... as you well know and things on my half off that story are still the same. well hope it all works out 4 ya

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home