Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So Tired

Cookie and I are cleaning montSTARS! lol

lol I'm having such a lazy day today. I got up like almost an hour after I had intended to. I rolled out of be finally at 7:20 my alarm went off at 6:35 lol and brushed my hair. It was kinda puffy and I would usually care but this morning I didn't. I found a clip in my room and put it half up. I then went down stairs and got my sweat pants that my mom was going to wash but didn't have time but you know what? they weren't dirty so I just threw them one. I went back upstairs to my room and found a shirt,I decided then that it was cold outside and my school would be cold so I grabbed my blue sweater. Brushed my teeth,put on some mascara and eyeshadow because I need to have eyelashes lol and walked out the door. I was so comfy today! But once I got to school I was uber tired so I was like tripping over my feet and such I didn't actually wake up until like right before second block! Then I was really happy and was acting kinda crazy.............ok so crazy is normal for me because Dora is a crazy gal lol that I am. I got really excited to go to Edmonton this weekend! I can't wait!!!!!!!!! YAY out of this valley finally! I'm SO HAPPY SO HAPPY lol. Math was really hard today and I had to o ask for help on every question. Tell me why did I go in to Math Principals again? lol no I actually like math well enough to go that high lol. But at the moment I have to go. L8er G8er's kiss kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home