Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Ode To My Sisters....

Ok I can't really write an "ode" I'm just gonna talk about them!
I have known them for 15 and 1/2 years now. For most of that time they were huge jerks that I thought I hated! Growing up the youngest isn't always the easiest thing to do. I got picked on just like any baby in the house but because I had like bright red hair,blond eyebrows and lots of freckles my sis' picked on me more. The red hair always got me mad and I have just come to accept the fact that this is the colour of my hair and I no longer want to dye it. For a very long time(still occationally happens) my sisters you call me "Bloody Chicken Diarreh Head". My rents would get made when they said this but it didnt' change things. Also as I meantioned my eyebrows are blonde. When I used to get made(ok so this still happens) my face would go red and my eyebrows would stick out like a camel in a hay stack! This got me the name "Chief White Brow" or "How Now White Brow" that was their favorite. In grade 6 I got my hair cut short so it was spikey in the back and I have to admit I looked kinda like a boy so my sisters called me "Caleb" or "Boy". I would always get in trouble for the stupidest things like saying I didnt' want to put something back in the frige or I didn't want to watch that on tv. So when they were babysitting me after school I was always sent to me room,of course I had done nothing wrong so I refused to go. When I did this one would grab my feet the other my arms and they would litterally "drag" me to my room. I was dared to drink out of the doggy bowl and of course I was tricked into it casue I was like 11 and $.50 was a lot of money! I still think I only got $.25 but w/e. There are many other times my sisters did mean stuff to me but I would never be able to list them all.
Then come the happy times. I can still remember the excitment I had(still have) on Christmas morning. The routine went like this: I would wake up at like 2:00 and go throughmy stocking,I would then tip toe in to Jenn's room and wake her up we would then go through her stocking,we would both sneak out of her room and start the journey to Sarah's room. On our way we would gape at the presents under the tree. After looking at the tree we went down stairs and woke up Sarah who I don't think ever liked us doing this but it's tradition. We would then go through our stocking all together again. Then we would each go back to our own room and play with or look at the stuff we got.That is one of my fondest memories.There are other good memories "I'm A Pacheimee". That whole trip was great,the whole trip across Canada me always in the middle cause I was the littlest.
It really isn't bad being the youngest you know! lol. I miss them both not being here. Both living in different places Sarah still in Cranny but Jennie all the way in Winnipeg. I just want to say I love you and miss you both.You are my sisters and even though I say I hate you I love you VERY much thanx for always being there for me. Bye your little brat of a sister Caity kiss kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home