Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Life...

(That's me in WEM)
Why does life suck so much sometimes? I haven't had the best year so far. It seems like everything is going wrong. And now with this stupid ankle that I hurt the other day I can't dance as well as I know I can. So that really sux. The fact that I have like hardly any friends sux. Devon not wanting to be my friend. I just haven't been very happy. Last year seems just like a dream like it feels like I just woke up from an awesome dream and now I'm in crap land. but w/e you know what I think I just have to deal with it. Life changes things happen and I have to move on. It's hard but stuff happens.I'm going out for the play Les Mis I hope I get a part. I had to drop out of the Wizard Of Oz because of dance. When I went and saw the play last night and as I watched I realised that I really missed being on the stage! So I'm going for it. I was listening to some music from it today and found a character I want to be I doubt I'll get to be her but w/e. Anyways I'm gonna go. There Jenn you happy I updated lol love ya'll kiss kiss DORA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i love the music in les mis! like so many schools are doing that play this year. but unfortunately my school isn't doing the musical version just the strait drama version and i thought that was just dumb so i'm not going in it lol. i know how you feel about life being sucky. and it's totally true, you just have to learn to deal with the suckyness which is really hard. but on a plus note---harry potter came out today!!! wooot wooot! well i'll talk to ya later Dora Bagora, cheer up my darlin. MWAH

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home