Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dreams Coming True

I wrote on here not to long ago actually you can see it if you look 2 down. I wrote that I was having some dreams well they have come true but they aren't bad like what my dreams were suggesting. They suggested death and all that happend was sickness. I dont' know if this was just quincidence(sp?) or a God thing. I'm still praying about that. So God has blessed me with many great things. Spiritual gifts,family,friends,and many other things. This Christmas I am thinking about what it's really all about I'm thinking about how Christ was sent down here to Earth to be crusified. If Christmas hadn't happend would we all be here still?Think about that. Merry Christmas ya'll don't let Christ get away from mas they are supposed to be together don't replace Christ with X!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas,Jesus is the Reason for the Season!
Love ya'll kiss kiss Dora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home