Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

No More School


I am officially out of school for the year 2006! Our last day was today. Heidi and I shared a cheesecake and now i feel so sick! But it was fun eating it so w/e I'll handle the tummy ache. Today was a pretty good day though. Gym was right after lunch and Heidi and I were both like groaning on the floor and I hardly had enough energy to put on my shoes. Tell me something though....how can you eat so much sugar and not have a whole lot of energy?!?! I thought it was crazy! My sister comes home today. I'm REALLY excited.....but I have noticed that she's the only one that has been commenting I feel so unloved:( Thanx Jenn for commenting. So ya school is out that is happy! But I h2g so i'll talk to ya'll later bye kiss kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home