Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

All Alone

I feel so lonely. Ever since Dev told me why he doesn't want to be my friend anymore I've had this like emptiness in side of me. I wonder if this is what a broken heart feels like. It's not like I ever went out with him we were never going out,even though almost everyone at school last year thought we were. He promised me so much! Man I hate him.....but at the same time I don't. How can you hate and love someone at the same time?!
So I started to kinda like this really sweet guy at my school and next thing I know he's totally flirting with one of my bff's and she's doig the same even though she knows I like him. So I've given up on him.
On monday Sam and I are going on a hunt lol I h2g bye kiss kiss ya'll
Dora

2 Comments:

Blogger Caity said...

fine i will jerk!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Caity said...

sorry i have nothing to SAY!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home