Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Dog Experience!


What an experience it was!I have a little dog named Kneesaa and she is the most adorable puppy in this house that is a girl puppy haha. She is sick:( So we must give her medicine! This was an easy thing to do last night my mom just crushed the pills and put them in some milk. Unfortunatly my little puppy puked today so we thought the milk did it.Tonight was a different task! First my mom crushed up the pill and put it on cheese.......that didn't work she spat it out. Next we tried putting the cheese with the crushed pills onto milk bones..........her tounge went in reverse! Last thing this was going to work! My mom took the cheese and put it in yougort. My job hold the dog,mom's job take a spoon and force feed Kneesaa! In the end the bowl was empty, there was yougort and cheese on my shirt, Kneesaa had yougort dripping down her mouth/fur and almost all the medicine was in the dog! That is the end I have no more
DORA!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite an experience.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home