Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spokane Washington


Last night I got back from a very good and much needed break from Cranbrook. My rents and I went down to Spokane for a little vacation. I had a dance competition on Saturday so that was the main reason we went down but we made it a shopping trip too. It was my very first premier dance competition that's the highest you can get so I was a little nervous but I came away with a GOLD!!! in the sword dance and 2 silvers one in the Village Maid and one in the Sean Truibbihas(SP??). My dance teacher also sprung the idea of taking another level of theory and highland exams the next day. Of course I took up this great offer! I am now done all my Highland exams and got highly commended(highest) on them and I now only have one level of theory left and that is my assosiate teachers. In my theory I got highly commened (2nd highest for theory). I'm very proud of my self. We did so much shopping! I got.... new cappris they are so cute and a new dress it's addorable and makes me look a little like a cow girl hehe. I also got some mad awesome plaid shorts and some tank tops and this is so awesome......... green and pink converse hightops for the low low price of......$12 american in our shoe store here they are $60 canadian! so yea i'm in love with them. I went and saw a date movie last night, it was so hilarious! I loved it haha. Well ya'll i think i'll go thanx for all the comments on my last blog they made me feel happier about the summer issue. Bye kiss kiss ya'll
Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home