Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Guess I'm It

Well i guess i've been tagged by skoch so here it is ya'll:

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Babysitting
2. Babysitting
3. Babysitting
4. Having the best freakin summer at PLC as a Chicken Girl!!

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1.Gone With the Wind
2.Just Friends
3.Highschool Musical
4.Corpse Bride

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Calgary
2. Cranbrook
3. Cranny
4. Cranhole

Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. DORA!!!!!!
2. Lost
3. Desprite Housewives
4. CSI

Four places I've Vacationed:
1. Ontario
2. California
3. Florida
4. My Head

Four Of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Spaghetti
2. Penne noodles with meat sauce
3. Tacos
4. Hashbrowns

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1. www.jeremysumpter.com/chat
2. www.comeseedora.blogspot.com
3. http://photobucket.com/albums/f256/Caity_76/
4. www.google.ca

Four places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Ireland
2. Scotland
3. California
4. Florida

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging:
1. Heidi
2. Peaches
3. Dee
4. Kailee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home