Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dora not returning


Well ya'll I won't be at camp this summer. I wasn't accepted back. I'm sure God has a reason for this I mean there's a reason for everything right. Well I'm really upset about it but I guess I can go to all my dance competitions this summer and music camp( try to win the singing trophy). I'm going to apply to work at Sunshine camp it's on Vancouver island (if they aren't already done all the hireing((sp?))) I'm sure it wouldn't be as fun as PLC but w/e. I'm might just stay in Cranny I'm going to apply at the Shoe Warehouse my sis knows a person that works there so she's gonna put in a good word for me. I'll miss ya'll this summer I'll try and come up for a weekend or something. Bye kiss kiss ya'll
Caity

6 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Im sorry to hear that Caity!! I was looking forward to hanging out with you a bit! You're right there, God has other plans, and as sad as it may be to not go back, there is a reason!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I will miss you Dora.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will miss you more then peaches misses you.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will miss you more then sunshine misses you.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O i cannot belive you didn't get accepted!!!! their loss though...i didn't even apply cause i knew i wouldn't get accepted lol...but i'll miss it sometimes that is for sure....and awe look how loved you are!!! i love you more then all of them combined though:D

2:20 PM  
Blogger Nav said...

I'll miss you more than Crash misses you.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home