Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Smile


It feels great not having a "black cloud" hanging over your head. For almost a year I had that feeling like I wasn't depressed I just wasn't as happy as I usually am. Now the cloud is gone and Caity(being me) is very happy! I'm having such a good spring it rox! There's no one that I'm mad at and I'm always smiling! I talked about Les Mis being over well I'll be uploading the pics onto my photobucket soon so check it out, my photobucket user name is Caity_76 by the way. We had a youth event that was totally awesome! We had a progressive dinner it rocked!I ran through a sprinkler at like 9 pm and realised that when wet my shorts are very see through :S but w/e, we also ran down the street and had a camp fire it was great I had an awesome time. My ankles have really been bugging me, I'm a little worried about dance today I'm scared my ankles will colapes under me or something but i'm sure they won't.My birthday was on Tuesday, I am now Sweet 16 and never been kissed.You know that saying is a little sad but I can live with it. I got a digital camera,some shirts,earings,$100 for never smoking,a gift card for Coles book store,a techno CD and a spill gard for my nalgene bottle :P Thanx Shauna!! woot! Someone please leave me a comment I feel like such a dork writing these things and getting no comment :( Does no one love me?!?!?!? w/e ttyl y'all. Bye kiss kiss
Caity

1 Comments:

Blogger mikster said...

Always a plus to be happy..and here's to staying that way.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home