Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Many Adventures Of Me!


Yesterday after school was an adventure and a half! I got to my house and realised that I didn't have a key. First I went looking in all our old hiding places to see it there was a spare key, of course there wasn't. So I though maybe I can pick the lock. I took a bobby pin out of my hair and lets just say that didn't work. Then I noticed that my parents window was open. It's pretty high up though so I needed something to climb on. I found my mom's garden bench and it was just high enough to get the screen out but not to haul myself in. So I went and got a lawn chair and put the garden bench on the arms of the chair....I know I know dangerous! But I needed to get into the house. That was still to short, so I went and got a ladder. This was tall enough but a little shakey. I pushed it up against the house to stabalize it, I got up to the window and went through I was almost completely through when my foot got stuck on the window ledge! But have no fear I'm not still hanging half in the window and half out I got in and now am safe at my comp desk. It was awesome and I wish I had gotten it on camera but I didn't. TTYL y'all. Bye kiss kiss
Caity

1 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Sounds like an adventure, how awesome.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home