Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Why Do We Even Try?


Why do you even try. That is my question! You like a boy, he flirts back, you think maybe he likes you, then you find out that none of it was true and he will never like you back. Ok maybe never is a long shot, but it's quit plosible that he will not like you. I know I write a lot of blogs about boys that I like and about how I'm mad at a boy. This is the story of my life right now! Having usless crushes is so dumb and I am completly sick of it! I know there is nothing to do but it's frustrating! Well I think that may be all i have to say on the matter.Bye kiss kiss Caity

PS. The turtle is a joke about a boy. You know nothing about it but it is tres funny! good bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home