Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Purple Crayon!


The crayon colour that is nice is purple. You may not know why I think purple is a nice colour for crayon and I don't yet know if i will post it on here or not. By the end of this entry you might know that's all I can say. Think of the things you can colour with purple. There are blueberries,grapes,tinkie-winkie,flowers,......shirts. There are many good things that are purple. Most people think that purple is the gay colour but when someone can look so good in purple i don't think it is the gay colour cause it's quite awesome. Boys are very purple crazy like they don't like purple. When they actually go and wear it it makes me happy because they are being different lol. Well since no one really reads this anyways I guess I can just say what I'm talking about. The purple crayon is Zach, he was wearing this shirt and Heidi and I decided he looked like a purple crayon. So now y'all know and that is all. I'm leaving now bye kiss kiss
Caity

2 Comments:

Blogger Caity said...

haha too true! but i do do a mean purple crayon dance!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Annalise Krannenburg always wants Magenta crayons, its hilarious to hear a 4 year old say her favorite color is Magenta

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home