Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

WHY?!?!?!


Ok I was on msn, and who should be on but the guy I like! I was so happy, in my head I was doing a little happy dance because we don't really talk all that much at school. So we are talking and it was actually getting to be a pretty good convo (even though is was just starting). Then I asked a Q and I was waiting for him to answer and I'm waiting and waiting and waiting then I look and it says I'm not signed in! So I try to reconnect but do you think that works?! NO! And then when I finally do get on he's not there anymore :( I was so upset. It's just not fair! But I guess life's not fair. I have nothing more to say really. bye kiss kiss y'all
Caity

As to the picture above it is a donkey. I had no other pic to put up and this one makes me chuckle. So that is a donkey. Heather and I have named it Gilley. If any of y'all get this then good job lol but I don't think many people know. Now I am finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home