Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Icecream!


The day didn't start out with the thought of icecream in my head but it soon would.I got to school and did a French exam it was crappy! I didn't understand this one bit so it was bad. Then we got to watch some videos that people in our class made. Kevins was hilarious i loved it!!! Then we had gym. Shauna and i had a grand time. We made sheep out of cotton from the cotton trees. I named mine Barbra. Shauna had a GRAND idea. We should go get icecream she says. First we tried to sneak off while Lowen and Colburn weren't looking but Cody saw us and said HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING? so we stopped and made it look like we were looking for more cotton.So that plan was busted. Shauna wanted to give Heidi her sheep so we walked over.Then she thought we would go and see if Heidi,Heather and Will wanted to go get icecream! We went over and begged Lowen and Colburn!I even offered them Barbra! But they said no. So we checked the place that was really close but the lady didn't have any ice cream and i almost cried! but then they finally let us go if we held hands while we crossed the street and looked both ways.So we did we ran and held hands but the second street we got to we didnt' and i yelled i don't feel safe so shauna held my hand! woot. We got there and got 2 liters of ice cream it was so yummy. We got such a buzz and became the sister hood of the icecream. We went to planning and really bugged rod and it was great. and yea it was great. I h2g now bye kiss kiss y'all Caity
PS i like yellow it makes me happy

1 Comments:

Blogger lilo said...

sounds like fun Dora! I really hope you do make it down to camp for a visit!
xoxo
lilo

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home