Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend O'Fun



So this weekend I went to Red Deer and Elerslie( just outside of Edmonton) for 2 dance competition. I had so much fun. I didn't win anything in Red Deer but I did dance really well, I was happy with the way I danced. I did buy my common welth promise ring,when you are single you wear it one way and when you aren't single you wear it the other way, needless to say I'm wearing it the single way. We ate at east side marios and it was great I love their food but it made me feel sick this time. But I got over it and danced the next day. Yesterday I decided that I was going to compete just to be happy,I was going to dance just because I love to dance. I got 2 fourths ($30) and I was so happy I'm not usually happy when I get 2 fourths but I was! I love dancing becuase i'm happy to do it. I used to but then just got too much into the winning!
Chelci and I took pics of some hott guys in kilts I'll put them up later bye kiss kiss.
Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home