Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Long Week


Such a long week indeed so much has happend and if you read my last one then you know all about it. Boot camp is starting tomorrow i don't know what it's going to be like, but i know it will have a lot of running and sweating yuck. One day an actual army man is coming :S lol but only for one day. I got more work today. On thursday I am helping scott and liz paint a house that should be interesting. They rock my socks :) they are paying my $9 an hour! i'm going to get my mp3 soon i hope :D yay i can't wait. i'm going to get it i can't wait! i baby sat yesterday it was quite fun. I babysat alec hackett and i had a blast. we coloured and played with waterguns and sang lots of songs and it was fun. But ewww he went to the washroom and i had to wipe his bum and clean out his potty i was like yucky yuck yuck! and i cna't go to my friends b-day party i am so completly sad! i have boot camp at 8 the next morning so i can't sleep over and my rents don't really want to drive out to pick me up at like midnight. but i think i shall end this now bye kiss kiss y'all
Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home