Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Camp And Back

(that's pine lake camp)
Well as most of you know I went up to camp this weekend. Jenn I left at 5:45. It was an eventful weekend. I got to see all of my freinds and my cousins. The trip up was great. Jenn and I listened to music and joked around the whole time. We had such a hard time trying to get into the Oakatoks Wal-mart i went in the out door lol. Then we couldn't find the air fresheners and when we did find them we realised they had been right there the whole time :P. When we got to camp it still felt so much like home! I saw people as I said and went shopping. I got like 7 new tops haha and a book at 2 cds! it's so exciting. We went back to camp on Saturday night and just visited I heard about pog troubles and pokemon card problems...."that's not a pokemon card thats a sticker" haha that was so funny. I told Chewie about lawn wars it made him chuckle:P I really want to know why i'm not working at camp this summer there has to be a reason but what that reason is i'm oblivious! The ride home was fun too Jenn and I listend to music and just laughed alot. I h2g now bye kiss kiss y'all
Caity

I almost forgot one of the funniest moments of the whole weeked. We were going into town for dinner and a bunch of the guys jumped on the van. They wanted a ride to the whispering pines and they were like on the back and on the roof. it was great bye (the pic is what it looked like out the back window)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home