Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What A Week!


Well I say it has been quite the week! I have been working so much! Like 2 8 hour sifts and a couple 6.5 hours. I have found a cute boy in town, I don't know if I have mentioned him yet but he works at the theatre as Heidi and Heather know, he's extremly cute and like all other guys I have liked has completely no interest in me. I have become acustomed to this horrible predicemint though. I went to my uncles wedding this past weekend. It was great to see my cousins again. Adam and Shay have gotten so big! Adam is going to be 13 on thursday and Shay is 10! I also met my new cousin Andrew he's 11, and his mom Julie is my new aunt. One of the cousins who isn't my cousin but Andrews cousin kept looking at me and like kinda following me and it was creepy and he wasn't very cute lol:P One girl totally likes Adam and he's oblivious. Today at work I was singing a jingle about a big mac and it made roberto laugh and when I went to get one of my other things he was singing about it it was hilarious! It was a really long shift today I thought I would die. Here's a pic of Me,Shay,Jenn,Adam(tall blonde),and Andrew. bye kiss kiss Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home