Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

McDonalds


Well I am now a working girl! And it's not so bad. I showed up yesterday in my uniform and went to the staff room, i sat down and this guy moved over so i could sit and then slowly but surely everyone moved over to the other side of the room and i was left alone :( Once I started training it was alright. I started on fries and it's not very hard so after a 1/2 hour of that i started till. Till is actually fun its all touch screeny and kool.I found out that the edges of mcnugget sauces can be sharp, i didn't cut my self but that's what Ryan (my trainer) said. Many other things were learned and i don't know what to say. o i took orders by myself and only messed up a couple times!!! yay ok i h2g bye kiss kiss y'all
Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home