Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wednesday is the day:S

(that's the happy face on the road near camp)
I am taking my science provincial on wednesday I'm am freaked out of my mind cause i haven't been studying so i'm just going to cram cram cram i mean it's not like i don't know the stuff i just need to re-remember it. I'm just getting very nervous about it but i'm sure i'll be fine. Not a whole lot has been happening I've been working LOTS and dancing but that's like it. I went to a dance comp this past weekend and won a 6th in one dance, not my best but hey it's a medal right. I was doing a really good jig(not that any of y'all know what a jig is but w/e) and then i messed up i was so angry:( I went to see barnyard the other night it was pretty funny and we ran into kevin while we were there. Well actually I was calling my dad for a ride and saw some guy waving at me but couldn't tell who it was, we were trying to figure out who it was then he finally walked over to us and we chatted for a while. I love just running into friends during the summer! I think that's about it.....I got a new pair of converse they pretty much rock! that's it now bye kiss kiss
Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home