Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dream Come True



Not my prince but still way cool! But a car dream. I got off work today and went out side and there was a yellow mustang convertable that's the car i've always dreamed about so i went to take a look. My dad opened the door and said it was one of the volenteers at his work and she was letting him pick me up in it!!!!!So i get in and omt it was amazing! totally amazing, it had a beautiful hood and the right top i want(black). We put the top down and went on the highway it sounded so so so nice! unfortunatly we eventually had to come home. But i did get some pics in the car most of them are little videos so i don't know if i can get them on here but i'll put up the pics. bye kiss kiss y'all (now i'm starting a saving account for my car:P in about 8 years i could afford to get it!!!)
Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home