Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Wal-Mart Number Two


Ok I worked at wal-mart again tonight, with the guy I kinda like/Hawk Nelson Boy. My sister told me that I have to try to get his email or phone number at some point tonight or she was going to get it through Ryan and that's kind of like a kill me now! So I went to work and I was super excited cause I got to work with him.Well the first couple minutes went well he said "Ugh I have to work with you" (jokingly of course) and we talked for a little bit then we didn't. Soon it turned into all that was being said was..."can you put extra pickles on those cheese burgers" or "we're waiting on chicken", so it was basically a dead convo. Then we talked a little bit more about me being "deaf in one ear and not being able to hear through the other" and how I can't measure myself and such but truly all night he showed basically no interest in me whatsoever. So I don't know, sometimes at school he is kinda flirty and at work sometimes and then other times total opposit! Boys are confussing I need to go now bye kiss kiss CAITY

1 Comments:

Blogger Caity said...

i hate it when no one read and leaves so i'm going to leave a message on my blog that's it

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home