Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hawk Nelson Boy!!


Ok so there's this boy that I work with that I kind of like (name not included you never know who might read this) and there's a huge story behind him that I must explain!
Last year I got to see my favorite band Hawk Nelson in concert....3 times....and well I bought some "souvenirs"(naturally). I bought a shirt,hat and their newest CD. I wore my shirt the first day back to school after the weekend and while Sam and I were walking down the hall and this boy walked past. As he walked past He said in a big voice "Hawk Nelson" and threw up his arm.
Well Sam was at youth last night and she said "hey Caity guess who was at youth last night? Hawk Nelson Boy!" I was like saweet!! And I told her about the guy I work with and she said that I have to point him out. So I did at school today and she said....umm Caity that's hawk nelson boy! omt we laughed for like 5 min! I think it's the funniest thing ever!!! HEHEHE! Ok That's it bye kiss kiss y'all CAITY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Thats awesome!

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home