Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Why Is The Heart So Confussing?!



My question is why? Why this boy? Why have I liked him so many times? I met him back in grade 8......well actually we met when we were about 3 but I really don't remember that very well. Apparently we used to play together becuase we went to the same sitter. But anyways back to grade 8 the time that I actually remember knowing him. So I met him and we became friends really fast then I started to like him more...and more...and more! This "crush" I guess you would call it continued through grade 8 and into grade 9, when I finally thought I was over him. So I just kept going finding new crushes along the way and just having this guy as a friend it was great.So I will now bring you closer to the present time, the summer after grade 10. I was at the movies and saw this guy, he came and talked to me and my friend (who will remain nameless even though she knows who she is,he sat right beside me and we talked for a really long time, about how our summers were going and jobs and such. Everytime he looked at me while we were talking I wanted to melt inside and not just cause he's superly goodlooking but cause he actually looked like he cared what I did all summer or about my job at miccy's. I saw him agian a different night and I felt like I had the first time that summer I kept sneeking looks at him and trying to look good and such, even though I don't think he noticed.He's so sweet and caring,funny, a christian,and we share a lot of common interests, but it's one of those crushes you just want to avoid,one that you know won't work. I know the two of us will never go out so why do I like him. There I am back to a why question. I'll finish it at that.Bye kiss kiss
Wondering Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home