Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wal-Mart


So yesterday I worked my first shift at the Wal-Mart McDonalds. It was quite the adventure! The 2 people working had never worked there before(me and the grill boy) so the manager had to help us out a lot and we were actually quite busy. The Wal-Mart McDonalds is apparently hardly ever busy but yesterday that was pretty hard to believe! We didn't even start the pre-close until after we were closed, then we had all of the dishes to do! LOL that was fun the dishes lol me and the grill boy kept spraying each other and flicking watre at each other, and I don't know how but we lost a little thing in the sanatizer and then we found it again it was strange! There was slipping and sliding on the wet hall and nasty stuff being put on my cheek...i think it was grease! yuck! It was a great time! We didn't get off until 9:30 we were supposed to get off at 8:30. I work there on friday ext week it'll be grand. Bye kiss kiss y'all CAITY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home